Dec 13, 2012

My Home At Christmas 2012

The stockings are hung and the tree is securely upright, you can read about the fall here.  The house looks and feels magical.  I love sipping a cup of tea, while snuggling in a cozy blanket and gazing at the twinkling lights.  This is my favorite time of year! All my kids had a wonderful time unwrapping the ornaments and decorating the tree.    I have always let them decorate with their handmade ornaments, but I love the idea of having two trees, one I can 'martha stewart' and another the kids can decorate.  I may hit the after Christmas sales and see if I can snag one for a steal.  Do you have two trees?  Well, I will let the photos do the talking, I'm off to see my oldest in a Christmas play, then to see the Garden of Lights at the local botanical gardens.  Hope you are enjoying this fun, festive month as much as I am. 












4 comments:

  1. Love the chestnuts/walnuts around candle for centerpiece! Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks beautiful! Warm, cozy, and full of pretty details. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your tree is gorgeous!! what a crazy mess to fall over!! yikes! i love your home. it's so festive and pretty. love every bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house looks so warm and inviting. Beautiful decorations! I love the bell wreath.

    sagegrayson.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to meet and connect with my readers. Feel free to leave a comment on my Facebook page if you aren't registered to leave comments through Blogger. I will reply via e-mail or right here on my blog. Make sure and click Subscribe by e-mail, under the comment box, to be notified of any replies to your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to tell me what you think.