Jul 8, 2012

Just a little bit 'bout me




Hi, I'm Kate.  Welcome to my blog!  I started reading blogs in 2012 after finding so many through Pinterest.  I loved them!  I was so inspired by these talented ladies, cooking, cleaning, homeschooling, decorating, crafting you name it.....they made an art out of staying at home!
 Still Room To Grow is snippets from my past and present that have molded me into the women I am now and will continue to become.  I believe in keeping it real, I am not perfect, my house does not look perfect.  Chances are if my laundry is caught up and put away, then my kitchen is a wreck and if my house is clean then I have a mountain of laundry.  I am a wanna be baker, crafter and decorator who is learning as I go.  

  I have been married 11 years to my high school sweetheart.  He is funny, charming, a wonderful dad and a great help around the house.  We have moved 7 times in the past 11 years, moving to different states for my husbands job, (he works for a cheese company).  We have 3 beautiful children.   We live in the Midwest.
Since becoming a mother I have learned that despite graduating from college,  the real education is just beginning.  I have grown so much in the past 8 years and am realizing that there is always.....Still Room To Grow!


Thanks so much for stopping by! 




7 comments:

  1. welcome to the blog world, ms. kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you did this. It is so you. I loved reading it. Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to blogging!! i saw your comment on lemonade makin' mama and couldn't resist dropping in. :) have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific blog debut! It's been so awesome following you and getting inspiration from you. You have so much love for your little family and it's contagious!
    Thanks for linking up with me!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, you haven't been blogging all that long! Since you've kept up with it, though, I guess you must be having fun! It is a fun little hobby, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you don't think I am a crazy stalker or anything lol because I keep leaving comments on your blog, I just like to get to know someone when I follow their blog so I read a number of previous posts and I have to say that this About Me post is one of the best I have read! It is all about keeping it real for me, and I totally agree that if one area of my house looks perfect, another area within doesn't!! And you are right, there is always room to grow...I learn that every single day :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to meet and connect with my readers. Feel free to leave a comment on my Facebook page if you aren't registered to leave comments through Blogger. I will reply via e-mail or right here on my blog. Make sure and click Subscribe by e-mail, under the comment box, to be notified of any replies to your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to tell me what you think.