Sep 19, 2012

My Pantry- I gift wrapped it!

I am really loving having a weekly organization project to focus on each week.  For new readers, I am following along at Home Organization 101 at A Bowl Full of Lemons.  This week was the pantry.  

 When we bought our current home, one of the selling points for me was the walk in pantry.  In previous homes,  I have had no pantry space (just used cabinet space, and closet pantries, but never walk-in.  I LOVE MY WALK-IN PANTRY.  Things are so easily accessible with tons of storage space. 

 I have found a well organized, labeled pantry means the kids and hubby can easily help put groceries away and find snacks without my help.  I just learned to hide the good stuff (Halloween candy and chocolate) up high out of reach!

I have seen so many beautiful pantries on Pinterest and while I didn't want to go to the trouble of painting a beautiful stenciled wall, or stripes, I came up with an easy and stylish alternative....WRAPPING PAPER!!  I simple measured and cut to size and attached it with permanent double sided tape.  I am in LOVE with the results.  I have been secretly walking in my pantry just to take a peek and best of all, I can easily swap it out it out, when my style preferences change.  I also love the pretty rows of bins in so many of the pantries I saw, but I have found I need to see whats in my pantry, or I forget I have it.   








Go organize your pantry and make it pretty, I promise, you won't be disappointed!









1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!! The wrapping paper makes it pretty and all the organization is fantastic. I love the spice containers stuck to the wall with velcro. That is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love to meet and connect with my readers. Feel free to leave a comment on my Facebook page if you aren't registered to leave comments through Blogger. I will reply via e-mail or right here on my blog. Make sure and click Subscribe by e-mail, under the comment box, to be notified of any replies to your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to tell me what you think.