Sep 16, 2012

No-Sew Burlap Bunting

This week, on Pinterest and many blogs, everyone is getting out their fall decor.  I knew, I wanted to make one of those darling burlap buntings I see on so many mantels in blogland.  My problem was, all the tutorials I saw relied on the sewing machine.  I have basic skills on the sewing machine, but my problem was my craft room was a mess, so I didn't want to clean it, to have room to use my sewing machine.  So, I just did it without and it turn out great!  Here are the 6 simple steps I used to make my bunting:


I am so happy with how it turned out.  I also made a darling wreath out of the burlap, I used this tutorial from Classy Clutter  to make it.  It was super simple as well. 
Ok, now I'm off to organize my pantry for Home Organization 101.
Photobucket UndertheTableandDreaming Blissful and Domestic

1 comment:

  1. Love the bunting and the wreath! Anything "no-sew" is awesome in my book!

    ReplyDelete

I love to meet and connect with my readers. Feel free to leave a comment on my Facebook page if you aren't registered to leave comments through Blogger. I will reply via e-mail or right here on my blog. Make sure and click Subscribe by e-mail, under the comment box, to be notified of any replies to your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to tell me what you think.