Sep 26, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Fall is officially here and I am lovin bringing out some old favorites!  My skinnies and cardis were dearly missed the past nine months!   I am excited for the layering, coziness and renewal fall brings.  I have two new photographers on staff, which brings a grand total of 3 under the age of 8!  So, I am going for a more candid, photo-journalistic approach now.  I'm linking up at The Pleated Poppy.

1.  White Tee-H&M, Striped Cardi-H&M, Bubble Necklace-FB Deal (no receipt, unmarked package, I'm just glad it arrived!), Denim Skinnies-Vigoss, Shoes-UGG (did you know they make flats?)

2. Black Swing Cardi-Kohl's, Ruffle Tee- Ann Taylor, Green skinnies-Calvin Klein, Suede Wedges- Simply Vera, Bubble Necklace-same as above

3. Striped Tee-Forever21, Skinny Cords-Target, Necklaces-Thrifted, Silver Flats-Nordstrom

4. Favorite scarf- Target, Ruffle Tee-Ann Taylor, Jacket-Thrifted, Denim Skinnies-Express,  Flats-Target

5.Geo Tank-Anne Taylor, White Button down- Gap,  Denim Skinnies-Vigoss, orange flats-Coach

Don't you love fall and the new wardrobe it brings!

9 comments:

  1. Ooh! Loving outfit #2, very cute :) Don't feel bad, sometimes my 7 year old is my photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I love your new photo-journalistic style. I might have my photographer try that too. ;)
    You look great in all your fall lovelies, but #4 is may fave. Love the brown and red together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we'd enjoy each others' closets!
    Your kiddos take fabulous photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all of them! I live fall clothes too! #3 I was with you when you yuu got the shirt and I got one too!;) I'm sad I missed out on thy cheap bubble necklace-- can't find it for $10 anywhere else! Glad you recieced it!!:) I so love this what I wore thing. I want to have a blog just to do it! Today I mixed vintage jewlery that was my grandmas with a modern striped shirt and white skinnes. It was so fun! I feel like I am really finding my style now that I am in my 30's. Maybe I am just more confident? It is so fun!! Oh and I didn't know Ugg made flats! Good to know!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorites though are 1,2, and 5!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ps wow tons of typos in my first post! Not doing so well on the iPhone keypad tonight!;( Hopefully you get what I was saying!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess. I'm sure there will be another bubble necklace sale! Love vintage jewelry too.

      Delete

I love to meet and connect with my readers. Feel free to leave a comment on my Facebook page if you aren't registered to leave comments through Blogger. I will reply via e-mail or right here on my blog. Make sure and click Subscribe by e-mail, under the comment box, to be notified of any replies to your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to tell me what you think.