Oct 16, 2012

Day 16-Yes, I'm gonna go there!



I'm not gonna lie, the thought of broaching this subject makes me blush, especially since my parents are readers, but it wouldn't be right leaving it out either.  Part of the creating family bliss equation includes, relations with your hubby.  Not many marriages can become blissful with out it.  I am leaving this one up to the professionals.  Check out  Sheila Wray Gregoire post here, to help jump start this area in your life.  She provides, real, christian based advice to couples, on how to keep the sparks alive, and have a healthy relationship with your spouse. 

2 comments:

  1. lol! love it! and so true! always put your marriage before you children, and they will benefit!

    ReplyDelete

I love to meet and connect with my readers. Feel free to leave a comment on my Facebook page if you aren't registered to leave comments through Blogger. I will reply via e-mail or right here on my blog. Make sure and click Subscribe by e-mail, under the comment box, to be notified of any replies to your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to tell me what you think.