Oct 17, 2012

What I Wore....

Well, we are half way thru October and wanted to take a little break from my 31 Days of Creating Family Bliss series to show you what I've been wearing.  I am really loven the cooler temps and wearing some old favorites.  I will be linking up at The Pleated Poppy and Dear Abbey Leigh.
1.  Green Tee-Old Navy, Sweater-Old navy, Jeans-7 For All Mankind, Grey Bootie-DSW

2.  Military Jacket-Old Navy, Black Cashmere Turtleneck-Victoria's Secret, Skirt-Stein Mart, Wedge          Boots- Cloud 9 (my shoes I have, so comfy and cute) my little guy hopped in, you can read more about him here.

3.  Poppy  Button down- Calvin Klein, Black Swing Jacket-Kohl's, Houndstooth Leggings- H&M, Bubble Necklace-FB Deal, Suede Flats-Ugg

4.  Striped Sweater-Old Navy, Poppy Skinny Cords-Target, Black and White Tori Burch flats

6 comments:

  1. i think i need the black and white tori burch flats!!

    annalizbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute! I'm coveting those Tori Burch flats also.. Did you get them from her website? Or find some amazing deal on them?! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're looking way cute!! i'm just struggling to find stuff in my closet that covers my growing belly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your outfits! Thanks so much for following my blog (A Baby Makes Four). Just followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE the stripes and poppy pants! thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfits! I love your style versatility! Which is really what Dress for the Day is all about, right? Dress for the day you're having.

    ReplyDelete

I love to meet and connect with my readers. Feel free to leave a comment on my Facebook page if you aren't registered to leave comments through Blogger. I will reply via e-mail or right here on my blog. Make sure and click Subscribe by e-mail, under the comment box, to be notified of any replies to your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to tell me what you think.