Nov 7, 2012

What I Wore......

I can't believe we are already finished with the first week of November.  We are getting into a busy, busy time for our family.  Besides the usual holidays we also have all three of my kids birthdays starting after Thanksgiving and ending the first week of February and a  10 day trip  to Missouri.   These next 3 months are always my most hectic and expensive!  

My little girls birthday is right after Thanksgiving and this year she is having a party and I am going all out and having friends over. (not too crazy, but crazy considering  I never did more then cake and had family over for my boys at age 3)   We are both very excited and have already began prepartions.   She is all over it, it's all she talks about.  We have finally decided on a Fairy theme.  

I am trying to get my Christmas decorations up by next weekend and getting my basement organized too, it's a mess!.  So when we come back from our trip to Missouri  it will all be up and I can focus on the party.  I never put up Christmas stuff this early!   

 So on to what I have been wearing.  We had a cocktail party to attended last weekend so I got to get a bit fancy, otherwise I have just been hanging around the house or running errands. 


 
1. Layered top-Express, Black pants-Gap, Simply Vera-Shoes, Bubble Necklace-FB deal (I am getting lots of wear of this necklace and every time I do,  I get asked if it is from J Crew, best $10 I have spent in a long time!

2.  Striped Shirt-Forever 21 (one of my fav shirts), Jeans- Seven (Goodwill), Grey Felt boots-DSW

3.  Velour Top-Old Navy, Poppy Cords-Target, Crocheted Boots- Ugg

4.  Striped Shirt-Forever 21, Jacket- Calvin Klein, Black Jeans-Gap, Grey Boots-Zulilly

5.  Grey long sleeve t-Ann Taylor, Purple Wrap Sweater-Kenzie,  Belt-(won it at a silent auction, doesn't say wear it came from) Jeans-Seven Grey Felt Booties-DSW

Also, if you have a Google Friend Account please add me, once I get to 50 I will be having a giveway!!

I'm linking up today at The Pleated Poppy.

5 comments:

  1. YOU, my friend, are adorable.

    simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, hot momma! I love that first all-black outfit, very chic! All your outfits are cute as can be!

    You are so on-the-ball with getting ready for Christmas already! I have started brainstorming, but I think my hubs would have a heart attack if I tried to decorate pre-Thanksgiving, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what cute outfits! love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of your outfits are so cute. i love the one on the far left the monochromatic black with the bubble necklace, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The party is going to be so fun for your little girl! We did a glow putt party for my 7 yr old daughter and we ha6 15 kids! It was a madhouse but so fun.

    All of your outfits are really cute, I can't pick a favorite. Thanks so much for stopping by!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

I love to meet and connect with my readers. Feel free to leave a comment on my Facebook page if you aren't registered to leave comments through Blogger. I will reply via e-mail or right here on my blog. Make sure and click Subscribe by e-mail, under the comment box, to be notified of any replies to your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to tell me what you think.