Oct 31, 2012

Day 31: Wrapping it up!



We are finally at an end of our 31 day series of Creating Family Bliss.  I will say that honestly I can see more bliss in my family then ever before.  It has been a lot of work on my part, but the funny thing is when things are blissful and calm, it doesn't seem like work.  Ya know what I mean? 

Focusing for 31 days about family bliss has hopefully ingrained some of these ideas into my head and they will start becoming the norm and not seem like work.  It is really amazing the power we hold as moms.  I find it true in my family that I really can set the tone for the rest of the family. 

So what about you, has anyone else found family bliss by focusing on becoming a well rounded mama?

Well, I'm off to the store to shop for our annual "Spooky"  Halloween feast, we also have family coming in this weekend!  I have lots of home stuff to share with you all in November.  Happy Halloween! 

This is part of a 31 Day series to read more click, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to meet and connect with my readers. Feel free to leave a comment on my Facebook page if you aren't registered to leave comments through Blogger. I will reply via e-mail or right here on my blog. Make sure and click Subscribe by e-mail, under the comment box, to be notified of any replies to your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to tell me what you think.