Feb 1, 2013

20 Random Things About Me

1.  I am the youngest of 4 children

2.  I graduated college from The University of Missouri...Go Mizzou!

3.  One summer in college I studied at the Paris Fashion Insitute

4.  I want to open a Etsy store with little handmade items

5.  I would love to learn how to knit

6.  I love to dance and it's not at unusual for me and my kids to have a dance party at home

7.  When I'm not dancing I love to listen to Mat Kearny and John Mayer

8.  I love Disney World!!   It is so magical!

9.  My favorite Prime time TV shows are Revenge, Parenthood and Grey's Anatomy.

10.  I secretly would love to homeschool, but it overwhelms me.

11.  I am a little bit of a hypochondriac.  I blame it on the internet!

12.   I have a crush on Jude Law in the movie The Holiday and Ryan Gosling in The Notebook and Justin    Timberlake always.

13.  The few times I have left my kids for a trip, I feel sick and hate being away from them.  My husband had a business trip to Germany a few years ago and invited me to come.  It made me panicky to think of being in a different country and I couldn't go.

14.  After college, I traveled to Europe with my girlfriends for a couple weeks.

15.  I Google everything I am curous about or don't know the answer too....this is the reason for #11

16.  I went to see  NKOTB in concert as an adult and had a blast! (and got crushes on my fav boy band again)

17.  Jobs I have had-worked in a lingerie shop in college, after college I worked for a couture bridal store and helped plan and develop the opening of a stationery store.  I was a pre-k teacher and lastly I worked at Stein Mart as a special event coordinator, where I planned shopping events, fashion shows and dressed local news anchors.

18.  When I worked at Stein Mart, I was also on a local news morning show and did a fashion segment.

19.  I eat popcorn every night and watch the King Of Queens

20.  My hubby serenaded me, at my home (while standing on top of his car), when I was 16, to  Uptown Girl, by Bill Joel.  Needless to say, I have been smitten with him ever since!

Totally random pic form 2005, my oldest was 18 months and I was pregnant. 


So, tell me something about yourself!!  You don't have to do 20, but you could at least tell me a couple!!  If you can't leave a comment on my blog, then leave it on my FB page!  

8 comments:

  1. wow! that was a lot i didn't know about you!!
    ok...in response to your's:
    1. i believe anyone that really want to to can homeschool...don't tell yourself you can't
    2. i am a germaphobe. totally. i blame airplanes and gross people
    3. i watch downton abbey, mad men, and *cough* the walking dead *cough*
    4. my jobs: a flower shop and a department store...my resume isn't the greatest ;)
    5. i looooove to travel. ireland and england are very high on my list right now!
    6. i am not a feeler...i don't like a lot of mushy stuff. makes me uncomfortable
    7. i love disney land! disney world is on our list too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The homeschool thing is so intriguing...maybe i could do it. I am a germaphobe too. I having been hearing ALOT about Downton Abbey, I think I need to check it out. I'm a total feeler..I get way to mushy.

      Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  2. You must be my long-lost twin! :) I'm a huge Disney fan, and I've been to Walt Disney World 21 times. I also love to dance, and The Holiday is one of my favorite movies. Jude Law is so dreamy.

    I have a random list of facts on my About page, but here's one that's not on there: Sage is actually my middle name. My first name is Angela.

    sagegrayson.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went and checked out your page. Isn't it fun to play this game! Thanks for playing!

      Delete
  3. Hi Kate!
    I am popping over from Shelly's blog to say hi and as I was reading this post it struck me at how much we have in common :) You had me at #8 lol because we are HUGE Disney fans in this family and just got back from our third trip to America and Disneyland!! I love Revenge, I love Ryan Gosling in The Notebook, in fact it is my favourite book and I own the dvd :) And I will always, always have a crush on JT, sorry Jessica ;)
    I Google far more than I need to know sometimes and self diagnose everything haha!!
    So good to meet you!
    Kerry from www.kmitsthelittlethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much stopping by. We do have a lot in common, I can't wait to follow your blog too.

      Delete
  4. Hi Kate! I love parenthood and Greys Anatomy also. I'm so sad it's Greys last season. It must have been amazing to go to Paris Fashion Institute. Did you love?! I can't wait to travel. Who can't love Ryan in The Notebook?! :)

    www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome. i loved reading this. so fun and cute. i laughed right out loud a couple of times.
    i have been blogging since 1996. i don't know if blogger even existed yet then. but i have used blogs to document and write about many of the bigger life events i've encountered - i.e.: our time with foreign exchange students, loving my horse, my walk with God, cooking, making new commitments, our summer with my cousins' three kids in our home, my photography, and especially i have kept a running "baby book" for my son in the form of blogs since i first found out we were expecting him. :) a few of my sites (the ones which are most active) are currently down for construction purposes, so they can't be viewed right now, but i'm sure you can link to the older ones that are still up and running if you care to go for a dip :)
    so good getting to know you better, kate! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love to meet and connect with my readers. Feel free to leave a comment on my Facebook page if you aren't registered to leave comments through Blogger. I will reply via e-mail or right here on my blog. Make sure and click Subscribe by e-mail, under the comment box, to be notified of any replies to your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to tell me what you think.