Feb 10, 2013

Simple and Delicious Asian Lettuce Wraps


    

A couple weeks ago I went to a friend's house for lunch and a play date.  She fixed her version of P.F. Chang's Asian Lettuce Wraps, it was delicious.  I have made these before at home, but my recipe was a bit different then hers.  This new recipe, is a combination of both of ours.  It is wonderful, and very easy.  I had never used ground chicken before, always turkey, but loved it in this recipe. This is one of my new family favorites.   


   

3 comments:

  1. I get the tofu lettuce wraps at PF Changs. Sooo good! Chinese food is one of my weaknesses. I could eat it every day.

    I couldn't figure out how to fix the no-reply blogger thing. :( Forgive me of my tech incompetence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could eat Chinese food everyday too! Maybe it's not an option for your hosting site, no worries i will make sure to reply to you via my blog, just make sure you click on the subscribe by email link to get notified when i reply. Thanks for all the sweet comments.

      Delete
  2. My daughter has been begging for me to make these, but I've never tried! It looks simple enough! And DELICIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to meet and connect with my readers. Feel free to leave a comment on my Facebook page if you aren't registered to leave comments through Blogger. I will reply via e-mail or right here on my blog. Make sure and click Subscribe by e-mail, under the comment box, to be notified of any replies to your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to tell me what you think.