Feb 6, 2013

What I Wore and No Heat Beachy Waves/Curls


Welcome to another edition of What I Wore....I'm not sure why I didn't get a shot looking at the camera, but I've been sick and and since it's February, I am a little pasty and have dry skin....tmi?  So, it seems I have a little sidekick, who insists on  being in my photos.  That is fine by me, she is way cute!   
 From left to right:  1. Cream sweater: Gap, 7 jeans, Uggs  2. Fuchsia top:Calvin Klein, Poppy tee:Gap, Poppy cords: Target, Grey Boots: Zullily,  bubble necklace:some random FB deal (i must say it has been worth every penny of $9.99) 3. White tee: Kohls, Black wrap cardi:Kohl's, Blue skinnies:Clavin Kein, Hounds-tooth Boots: Sorel,  My fav hat in the world: Kohl's, on cleareance for $2.50!!!  I love it! 

Do you  know the secret to beachy, wavy hair bliss??  I do.  I have found the secret and it is AMAZING!!  I first found out about it here at my fav blogger Alicia Hutchinson's awesome blog.   Best of all, no damage to your hair and it is easy peasy!!  I'm not so techie with vlogs, so it's in 2 parts.  Watch and be amazed!!  This is my favorite way to fix my hair.   
                                    


Remember the longer you keep it wrapped up,  the more curls you will have.   If you just want waves, leave in for an 1 1/2 to 2 hours, if you want tighter curls leave it over night.  Also, if it looks too curly at first, give it an hour or so and it will fall considerabley and look tousled and wavy.

My friend tried it yesterday, here is her sweet pic...it turned out great!  She said she left her's in for an hour and put the hairdryer to it too speed it up.  Great tip, Nicole thanks for sharing.

I'm linking up with the following blogs:

7 comments:

  1. Love this! Did and promise will do it again!Its so easy and you can't really mess it up! :) Thanks for the lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable! I am totally trying this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, I am ecstatic about trying this! Thanks for the tip! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial videos! I love how easy this hairstyle is. I'm definitely trying this.

    sagegrayson.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your looks are adorbs But I am jealous of your FAB steal of a hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to try this! I am so glad that I found your blog! I am a new blogger and a new follower!

    LA :)
    www.simplysmilingblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! I can't wait to try this! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to meet and connect with my readers. Feel free to leave a comment on my Facebook page if you aren't registered to leave comments through Blogger. I will reply via e-mail or right here on my blog. Make sure and click Subscribe by e-mail, under the comment box, to be notified of any replies to your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to tell me what you think.