Feb 13, 2013

What I Wore...

I'm done!  I'm officially over winter.  I'm ready for skirts, dresses and flippies. Warm weather and suntans. Lake days and no school...DONE.  I'm sick of everything in my closet.  Most days, I don't even get out of my cozy flannels, except to pick up the kids, then as soon as I return, they come back on.  I have no desire to be out in the elements, if I could, I would stay home and never come out...I'm turning into a hermit.  It doesn't help that sickness has been passing through our home and snow and ice cover everything.  Only two photo worthy outfits this week.   The pic of me sipping coffee, is what I normally look like. Hunkered up like an old lady, with my cozy blanket and coffee.  I'm hibernating the rest of the winter...see ya in a few weeks.

P.S.  I'll probably be back before a few weeks, I'm just cold and crabby.  Oh, and it doesn't help, my house looks like this, anybody else tired of the kids making a huge mess indoors, or doing laundry? See my dog sitting there without a care in the world...I'm gonna teach her to put away clothes...
 

I'm linking up with the following blogs.


7 comments:

  1. i just went on a rampage in the kid's rooms...ugh!! so frustrating! even though my heart wants/wanted to be back in the midwest, i do not envy your weather right now. sorry to rub it in :-/ spring is coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand this whole post. It makes it so much worse that all the retailers are selling the spring clothes now. I still have months before it warms up.
    And my house is constantly like that ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, the retailers selling spring stuff is making it worse!

      Delete
  3. I am so done too! As I type this, giant snowflakes are falling from the sky and it's making me cranky. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfits! I'm your newest follower :) I'd love for you to follow my blog too. xo

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so, so ready for winter to be over! No fun at all! But I do love these wintry outfits you put together. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, yes, teach that doggie to do the laundry! I'm so with you on this one--winter needs to be over now. The weather's not quite as bad here as it is in the rest of the country, but I'm longing for cute summery dresses and pretty flats.

    ReplyDelete

I love to meet and connect with my readers. Feel free to leave a comment on my Facebook page if you aren't registered to leave comments through Blogger. I will reply via e-mail or right here on my blog. Make sure and click Subscribe by e-mail, under the comment box, to be notified of any replies to your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to tell me what you think.