Apr 3, 2013

My Mudroom Is Being Featured On I Heart Organizing!

One night about a month ago, I was having a hard time sleeping and heard my phone alert me I had a new e-mail.  I picked up my phone and almost fell out of my bed when I saw Jen Jones, from I Heart Organizing, left a comment on my blog.  She is a big time blogger!  Her blog was one of the first blogs I remember reading and thinking, I want to write a blog!  She  motivated me to get my home organized and after I saw her closet turned office, it got the wheels turning about renovating my closet to a mudroom.  So, I was slightly awestruck that she would take the time to comment on my little blog.

I replied and told her the above mushy stuff and she replied back and we found we had several things in common and then she saw my mudroom and asked if she could feature it on her blog!  I was so excited!!   As a blogger, some of us have dreams of being featured on certain blogs and for me this was one!

So today is the day!  My closet turned mudroom is being featured at I Heart Organizing.  Jen is super sweet and very genuine and I am honored to take up space on her blog. Go check it out!!

http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/2013/04/reader-space-marvelous-closet-turned.html 




5 comments:

  1. I am new to your blog and have enjoyed reading through some of your past posts.
    Your home is just beautiful and you have such a sweet family.
    I look forward to visiting again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love your mudroom; it is such a great DIY makeover. I'm excited for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! I am going to go and check out your post :)
    I bet that made your day!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing! I get so excited when someone I love comments on my blog. Congrats! The mudroom looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to meet and connect with my readers. Feel free to leave a comment on my Facebook page if you aren't registered to leave comments through Blogger. I will reply via e-mail or right here on my blog. Make sure and click Subscribe by e-mail, under the comment box, to be notified of any replies to your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to tell me what you think.