Oct 29, 2012

Day 28: Inspiration From Other Moms- "Keeping It Real Bloggers"



I mentioned in this post I found some great blogs I look forward to reading every time they post.  I call them "keeping it real" blogs.  After reading their posts I feel inspired and encouraged, like I just had a great conversation with a good friend.  Check them out you won't be disappointed.

La Famile- Alicia is a superstar mom to 3 kids she is homeschooling.  She has #4 on the way, so she is not blogging quite as much :(, but her archives won't disappoint.  So many of her posts speak right to the heart of a mama.

Lemonade Makin' Mama- Sasha's posts are almost always inspiring and thought provoking.  She is encouraging and has beautiful photos to look at while she pours out her heart and soul.  She is Martha Stewarty but not in an ostentatious way. 

Farmgirl Paints-I found Becky's blog because she is bloggy friends with both Alicia and Sasha, they go and visit and everything, isn't that so cute!  I have only been reading her blog regularly the last couple months, but again, every post pulls at the heart strings of a mom.  She also makes awesome custom leather cuff bracelets, I just ordered one and can't wait to get it. 

The Better Mom-  This is a great blog with many contributing writers.  They cover many topics and are a wealth of information for moms in all walks of life. 

This is a 31 Day series to read more click here.

3 comments:

  1. awwww, thanks for the shout out girlie :) i'm going to start to get back to my 3/week posts very soon!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to start blogging but I don't have a clue on where to begin. Any suggestions? Email: brandilynnmcneil@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to start blogging but I don't have a clue on where to begin. Any suggestions? Email: brandilynnmcneil@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to meet and connect with my readers. Feel free to leave a comment on my Facebook page if you aren't registered to leave comments through Blogger. I will reply via e-mail or right here on my blog. Make sure and click Subscribe by e-mail, under the comment box, to be notified of any replies to your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to tell me what you think.