Oct 30, 2012

Day 30: It's All About Love And Respect



We are nearing the end of our  31 Days of Creating Family Bliss.  When I started this series, my goal was to finish the book Love and Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs.  I was given this book last year my the mentor in my MOPs group and I have heard soooo many great things about and what a great tool it is for improving your marriage.  I started it up the beginning of October and unfortunately have not finished it, but I intend too, it is good stuff.  I do want to share a review I have found online, that gives you a great overview of this book.  To read it click here, Amy Bennet does a wonderful job.

The bottom line is show your husband respect, he will give you the love you desire.  The book shares techniques on how to communicate better with your spouse to get out of the Crazy Cycle and enjoy the Reward Cycle of marriage.   I highly recommend reading this book yourself or even better as a couple. 

This is part of a 31 day series to read more here.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment. It is so appreciated. I try my best to return the favor when I get a comment on my blog.

    I'm not trying to undermine your friends blog or yours. I just wanted to add my two cents on this subject. I did a blog post on this series back in March 2012. I thought I'd throw my link to my blog on this series on your comments too. http://www.tidbitsofexperience.com/2012/03/love-and-respect-experience-husband.html .

    To answer your question, I use http://intensedebate.com/ which is a free service. I love it. It's not commentluv like I originally wanted, but I couldn't afford to use commentluv. I'm not nearly as techie as I would like, but I'm learning new things daily!! I want to conquer the blogging world and do it to the best of my ability. I love it and I love meeting and interacting with other bloggers like yourself.

    I hope we can become regulars on each other's page. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I have checked out yours and am now your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a VERY good book! I am not done with it yet, but am learning SOOOO much!

    ReplyDelete

I love to meet and connect with my readers. Feel free to leave a comment on my Facebook page if you aren't registered to leave comments through Blogger. I will reply via e-mail or right here on my blog. Make sure and click Subscribe by e-mail, under the comment box, to be notified of any replies to your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to tell me what you think.