Nov 14, 2012

What I wore.......

  So another week of what i've been wearing, for you newbies I link up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy.  her idea was to get stay-at-home moms to put some thought into what they were wearing everyday. I like to wear my clothes many ways.  This week I have linked up past outfits I have worn for each item. 
Striped tee- forever 21(see how else i have worn it here and here) Military jacket- Old Navy (also see it here) Poppy cord-target (see them here and here) glittered flats-kate spade (see how I made them here)
 Turtleneck-Land's End, Vest-Land's End, Jeans-Gap, Boots-Ugg, Leather Cuff see here
 Denim shirt- Miley found at thrift store, Green Jeans- Calvin Klein (more here) Boots-Zullily 
 Bubble Necklace FB deal (see more here and here)
 
I have been wanting this houndstooth jacket from Nordstrom but could not justify spending almost $200 on a coat for myself.  Then a few weeks ago I was in Walmart and saw this jacket in the tween section.  I quickly snagged up a Medium 10/12 (i usually wear a 2 or XS) and it fit perfect and at the price of only $28 I could not resist.  Walmart I'm sorry for being so harsh on you as a store, but you are starting to catch on to Target!! 

Do discount stores ever surprise you with a piece of clothing you love?

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of showing the different ways you wear each item! And that second outfit is right up my alley! You look darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to you blog and I love a fellow SAHM with style. I have similar green skinnes and I love them!

    ReplyDelete

I love to meet and connect with my readers. Feel free to leave a comment on my Facebook page if you aren't registered to leave comments through Blogger. I will reply via e-mail or right here on my blog. Make sure and click Subscribe by e-mail, under the comment box, to be notified of any replies to your comments. Thanks so much for taking the time to tell me what you think.